Litepanels Gemini is a 2×1 LED panel and providing a nice wide soft source of color accurate illumination. Staying true to the Litepanels legacy, the Gemini has accurate full spectrum Daylight and Tungsten lighting. The Gemini also allows for additional quick and easy adjustment by offering full-featured lighting modes for effects, full color with hue and saturation control all which allow for the intensity to be controlled anywhere from 100%-0 at all times.
The Gemini is truly versatile with its manual and remote control via standard DMX 512 protocol or wirelessly with the option of wireless DMX or Bluetooth and can adapt to any lighting situation today’s Cinematographers and lighting professionals will find themselves in. The manual control knobs are sensitive to the speed of rotation and can either be finely tuned or when ramped up can adjust very quickly. With its lightweight design, the Gemini allows for additional versatility with mobile power operation via 3pin XLR, making it a perfect location light.
• CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) Mode allows for Bi-Color (Daylight to Tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus Green offset
• Color Modes
– HSI Color Mode allows for full-color control over Hue, Saturation, and Intensity
– Gel Mode allows for a variety of Gels to be selected from the menu and ability to change the source to either daylight or tungsten
– RGBW Mode allows for control over Red Green Blue and White independently to dial in unique colors
• Effects Mode fully customize-able effects that users can adjust a variety of parameters to create the effect they need.
-Effects include TV, Fire, Emergency, Paparazzi, Strobe, Fireworks, Hue Burst, Lightning, Pulse
• No heavy external ballast or restrike period
• Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle at any intensity level
• AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR and no compromise on output (runs at full intensity)
• Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no color shift
• Integrated DMX (5-pin XLR or RJ45) allows for remote dimming and color control
• Robust lightweight metal frame and housing
• Standard yoke with Jr Pin for easy mounting and positioning
• Incredibly energy efficient, these fixtures draw only 325w nominal
• Wireless control via optional Wireless DMX or Bluetooth
• Master/replica mode – connect multiple lights together and control
them altogether from one light as the master control