Litepanels Sola 9 Daylight Fresnel Next Generation LED Panel
The Litepanels Sola 9 Daylight LED Fresnel provides the daylight balanced illumination on an HMI Fresnel, while offering all the benefits of Litepanels’ proprietary LED fixture designs. The custom 9″ Fresnel lens emits an even, collimated light source that can be focused and controlled for maximum flexibility.
Litepanels Sola 9 Daylight Powerful output ideal for broadcast and production applications The high quality, full spectrum light produced by Litepanels’ patented LEDs is visually accurate and powerful. While the high CRI LEDs in the versatile Sola 9 are optimized for lighting talent with today’s modern camera sensors.
They also offer a host of additional applications. The high output allows the Sola 9 to balance natural light in full daylight exterior or interior situations, and it can serve as an artificial sunlight source through a window or other opening on a stage or location setting.
Cost effective features delivering strong ROI. The Litepanels Sola 9 Daylight energy efficient fixtures draw a mere 190 watts of electricity and generate only a small amount of heat, allowing for greatly reduced HVAC costs. An integrated DMX module offers unprecedented control by allowing not only remote dimming.
Which eliminates the need for expensive dimmers and a climate controlled dimmer room, but also remote focus control, which makes cumbersome ladders a thing of the past when it comes to adjusting focus. The proprietary DMX module works with readily available & affordable RJ45 Ethernet connections via any standard DMX512 protocol device.
With no external ballast and only a short restrike period needed, they’re as perfect for the rapid pace of episodic television and motion picture productions as they are for the broadcast studio.
- Custom 9″ Fresnel lens produces full spectrum, directional illumination.
- Proprietary DMX module allows for both remote dimming and remote focusing.
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no noticeable color shift throughout the entire range.
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle.
- Robust, lightweight composite housing and Standard Yoke with Junior Pin enable easy mounting and positioning
- Incredibly energy efficient, these fixtures draw only 190W but are brighter and stronger than a 1K tungsten Fresnel.
Litepanels Sola 9 Daylight Low power consumption, reduced HVAC requirements, and no associated bulb replacement costs contribute to a return on your investment (ROI) in less than three years for typical studio applications.