Metabones Canon EF to BMPCC4K T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
Metabones Canon EF-BMPCC4K T ULTRA Speed Booster adapters are designed exclusively for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K (BMPCC4K). Metabones Canon EF-BMPCC4K T ULTRA 0.71x reduces the crop factor of the BMPCC 4K camera from 2.02x to 1.43x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9.
- Canon EF mount lens to Blackmagic Design cameras with M43 mount, specific for BMPCC4K.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1-stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9).
- Increase MTF.
- Makes the lens 0.71x wider.
- Patented 6-element/4-group optical design by Caldwell Photographic in the USA.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+), and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Push autofocus is supported by the camera.
- Cinema EOS lens support (CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L), including AF (requires external 5V power via micro USB port), auto iris, and servo zoom.
- Powered by the camera body. With most lenses, no external power source is required.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Rubber gasket protects M43 mount connection from dust and moisture.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss Style ball head, such as Markins and Photo Clam or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4″-20 screw.
- The tripod foot is tailor-made to match the exact height of the BMPCC4K camera body.