Metabones Canon EF Lens to Fuji G-mount T Smart Adapter (GFX)
Metabones Canon EF-GFX mount T Smart Adapter comes with Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm G-mount camera.
- Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm G-mount camera.
- Autofocus. Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) is supported no matter which AF lens is used. Adapters support PDAF by translating pertinent metadata about the optics between the lens interfaces. In this way, broad support for the widest range of lenses is made possible.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Optical image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+), and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Focal length and aperture are adjusted in EXIF (see note 3).
- Store EXIF data (lens name, focal length, and maximum/minimum aperture) for one manual lens in the adapter.
- LED indicator shows communication status.
- Powered by the camera body. With most lenses, no external power source is required.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable Arca-Type tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads(clamp directly or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4″-20 screw).