Metabones Canon EF Lens to BMCC T Speed Booster 0.64x
Metabones Canon EF to Micro 4/3 BMCC T Speed Booster adapters are designed exclusively for the Blackmagic 2.5k Cinema Camera. The new Speed Boosters will only attach to Blackmagic cameras equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 cameras.
Metabones Canon EF to Micro 4/3 new 0.64x Speed Booster reduces the full-frame crop factor of the BMCC from 2.39x to 1.53x, thus effectively transforming it into a Super-35 format cine camera.
- Increase maximum aperture by 11/3 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80)
- Increase MTF.
- Makes the lens 0.64x wider.
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent granted).
- When using “passive” (without electronic control pin) MFT camcorders/cameras, such as BMCC 2.5K MFT and Digital Bolex D16 MFT, the Speed Booster must be powered by an external power source via a Micro-USB socket. The input voltage is 5V DC. (Battery is NOT included in the box).
- When using with “active” (with electronic control pin) MFT camcorder/camera, such as BMPCC MFT, the Speed Booster can be powered by the camera body. no external power source is required.
- Build-in electronics to control lens aperture.
- The lens aperture is set by the dial button on the adapter.
- High-performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads.
- Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection.