Metabones Canon EF Lens to Fuji G-mount T Smart Expander 1.26x (GFX)
Metabones EF-GFX Expander 1.26x allows Canon EF mount lenses to be mounted on Fujifilm GFX camera bodies without getting dark and/or soft corners. The magnification factor of 1.26x perfectly matches the image circle of the full-frame Canon EF lenses to the medium-format sensor of the GFX series cameras, and therefore the diagonal field-of-view (FOV) remains exactly the same.
Metabones EF-GFX Expander 1.26x Features:
- Make Canon EF mount lens to cover the Fujifilm G-mount (GFX series) camera.
- Advanced 5-element/3-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index Lanthanum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA.
- Magnification of lens: 1.26.
- Crop Factor with Fujifilm GFX camera: 1.0x
- Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm G-mount camera.
- Autofocus. Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) is supported no matter which AF lens is used. Adapters support PDAF by translating pertinent metadata about the optics between the lens interfaces. In this way, broad support for the widest range of lenses is made possible.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Optical image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+), and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Focal length and aperture are adjusted in EXIF (see note 3).
- Store EXIF data (lens name, focal length, and maximum/minimum aperture) for one manual lens in the adapter.
- LED indicator shows communication status.
- Powered by the camera body. With most lenses, no external power source is required.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable Arca-Type tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads(clamp directly or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4″-20 screw).