Metabones Nikon G Lens to Fuji G (GFX) Expander 1.26x
Metabones NF-GFX Expander 1.26x allows Nikon F mount lenses to be mounted on Fujifilm GFX camera bodies without getting dark/soft corners. The magnification factor of 1.26x perfectly matches the image circle of the full-frame Nikon lenses to the medium-format sensor of the GFX series cameras, and therefore the diagonal FOV remains exactly the same. High-speed fixed focal length lenses such as the 50mm f/1.4 will be transformed into a very fast standard lens 63mm f/1.8 for Metabones NF-GFX Expander 1.26x system.
- Nikon F mount lens to Fuji G-mount (GFX series) camera ;
- Compatible with both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts) ;
- The industry’s best aperture clickless ring covers an 8-stop range marking, clearly indicating the actual number off-stops. No more guesswork. (Patent granted) ;
- Advanced 5-element/3-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index Lanthanum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA ;
- Magnification of lens: 1.26x
- Crop Factor with Fujifilm GFX camera: 1.0x
- Aluminum Alloy and Brass Construction with Chromium Plating ;
- Satin Surface Finish ;
- Detachable Arca-Type tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads(clamp directly or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4″-20 screw).