Panasonic AJ-P2E016FG 16GB F Series P2 Card
Large Data Storage Capacity, High Transfer Speed and Superb Reliability for Professional Use.
The Panasonic AJ-P2E016FG is a 16GB P2 memory card. Featuring newly developed memory technology, Panasonic’s affordable E-Series P2 memory cards provide faster, superior quality recording for an average of five years (with normal operation).
Unlike other disc-based or solid-state recording systems, P2 cards are a high speed bit bucker, offering high-quality video recording and optimum flexibility.
- Up to 64 GB P2 card is available and it achieves a long recording time.
- Complies with the Type-II PC Card Standard (Card Bus) for direct plug-in to the PC card slot of a laptop PC.*1
- Highly reliable, solid-state memory resists shock, vibration, and temperature changes.
- Ensures a long service life with repeated recording and initialization.*2
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch ensure strict security.
- The P2 card transfers data at a high speed up to 1.2 Gbps.*3
*1: The included P2 driver must be installed in a Windows PC or Mac. To use the P2 card, the driver must be updated in some P2 products. Read “Notes Regarding the Handling of P2 Files Using a PC” on the back page.
*2: Card replacement interval is about five years when entire (100%) data is rewritten once a day.
*3: 1.2 Gbps is maximum transfer speed when using P2card F series. Transfer speed is subject to be changed depended on system configuration.