Panasonic AJ-P2M064BG microP2 card B Series 64GB
- Compatible with SDXC V90 Memory Card
- 4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps
- "pSLC" technology offers much higher reliability
- QR code and P2CID simplify identifying and managing cards
Panasonic AJ-P2M064BG microP2 64GB B Series
The Panasonic AJ-P2M064BG microP2 card is static electricity proof, shockproof (over 200% stronger than SD spec), magnet proof, X-Ray proof and temperature proof (-250C to +850C). pSLC technology offers much higher reliability than usual SD cards. 100% screening prevents initial failure, and lifetime counter detects the card’s lifetime in advance for higher professional reliability, alongside a QR code and P2CID are also used to identify and manage cards.
In a world with an ever-growing need for speed, flexibility and in-field content management, the SD format opens up opportunities to handle content on new devices. With a 2GB transfer rate, you can download your content a lot quicker and speed up your workflow significantly.
The ‘microP2 card B series’ model AJ-P2M064BG is compatible with High-Speed SDXC V90 Standards. It was designed for the new High-Quality 4K Recording Mode (4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps) for AU-EVA1.
It’s just as user-friendly and electronically robust as the P2 cards, but smaller, faster and more cost-efficient.
- Usable as a microP2 card for P2 camera recorders (P2cam), and as an SDXC Memory Card for Panasonic AU-EVA1, AG-DVX200, UX Series, AVCCAM camera recorders and LUMIX digital cameras.
- Fast write and read speeds compatible with SDXC V90 Memory Card support the new high-quality recording mode (4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps) of the AU-EVA1 compact cinema camera and LUMIX GH5 digital mirrorless camera.
- "pSLC" technology offers much higher reliability than usual SD cards.
- 100% screening prevents initial failure, and lifetime counter detects the card's lifetime in advance for higher professional reliability.
- QR code and P2CID simplify identifying and managing cards, and a large protection case enhances secure card handling.
All items that are available for purchase online are subjected to availability. For item that are available, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email to show that your order had been processed and is ready for collection / to be delivered. In the event whereby the item ordered is unavailable, a notification email will be sent and refund will be initiated immediately.
Self-collect: Item will be ready for collection at our store once the confirmation email is received. Orders that are made on the Weekends or Public Holiday may take about 2-4 working days to process.
Delivery (Local, Singapore): Small items: Delivery will take approximately 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Singpost or local couriers.
Large / Bulky items: Delivery will take approximately 7-10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Expandore.
Delivery (Overseas); Shipment will be arranged with our courier partners to be delivered to your shipping address.