Panasonic AK-HC1500 2/3″ 3-CCD 1080i/720p HD Multi-Purpose Camera
The Panasonic AK-HC1500 is the industry’s first compact multi-format HD camera and offers compatibility with all of the world’s HD formats. This compact, 3.3-pound camera is also the first multi-purpose unit to offer variable frame rates (4fps to 60fps in single-frame increments) and a CineGammaTM curve to produce film-like images.
It teams seamlessly with Panasonic’s AJ-HDC27 VariCam® HD Cinema camera for high-end productions. Or team it with the AW-PH650 (pan/tilt in sealed housing) for outdoor application. Compact to go practically anywhere, the Panasonic AK-HC1500 is tailor made for assignments ranging from studio use and weather forecasting to live sports and videoconferencing, from scientific image analysis to studio animation.
- Captures 1080 at 24p/25p/30p/50i/59.94i and 60i and 720 at 50p/59.94p and 60p
- Newly developed IT 3-CCD offers improved on-chip lenses performance (standard sensitivity of F10.0 at 2000 lux and a smear level of less than -130dB
- Single-channel transfer system and spatial-offset processing technologies improve signal modulation depth, thus reducing moire
- 14-bit A/D converter and new adaptive function varies the gamma correction to match the contrast within the image, creating clear, sharp images from dark to bright areas
- Hue preservation circuit prevents color loss in highlight areas
- Shoots in variable frame rates (4fps to 60fps in one-second increments) just like a film camera, thereby producing over cranking and under cranking speed effects
- A special CineGamma curve allows the CCD to produce the tonal beauty, natural gradation and rich colors like film recordings
- Exceptionally high sensitivity allows shooting in lighting as low as 0.015 lux (at 72dB gain)
- Environment-friendly, compact design with fewer parts and low power consumption
- Slot to add option card to expand capabilities for a wide range of applications
- Supports down converter and analog output unit
- Electronic Extender function (used with conventional lens extender) magnifies the image by 2 times