Panasonic AK-HRP1010GJ Remote Operation Panel (ROP) for Studio Cameras
Panasonic AK-HRP1010GJ Remote Operation Panel for even greater operability during shooting, equipped with a new touch panel
- 1/4 rack size, four units can be installed in a single 19-inch EIA rack.
- High-resolution 3.5-inch color LCD touch panel and easy-to-use operation button layout.
- IP connection supported, enabling control of studio cameras and Panasonic’s PTZ cameras*.
- User-assignable knobs and priority buttons enable rapid operation of frequently-used functions.
- Up to 99 cameras can be switched between and controlled with a single unit.
- SDXC card support enables saving and loading of camera setting files and device settings.
Housing size designed for 19-inch EIA racks – With a 1/4 rack size housing, four units can be installed in a single 19-inch EIA rack, which are used as standard around the world.
Panel designed for operability – The layout of the operation buttons on the panel simplifies operation by prioritizing frequently-used functions. Knobs for master gain, color temperature, master flare, etc. can be assigned by users. Frequently-used functions such as gain and matrix can also be assigned to priority buttons. This enables rapid operation that can be adapted to the workflow of each location.
Serial and IP camera control support– Serial connection, IP connection and PoE power supply are all supported. IP connection to studio cameras allows operators to control cameras from remote locations, enabling more efficient operation with fewer on-site personnel. In addition to studio camera connectivity, future support for IP connection to Panasonic’s PTZ cameras and other devices is also planned.
3.5-inch color LCD touch panel –The new high-resolution 3.5-inch color LCD panel now supports touch operation and provides ease of use on location through high visibility and intuitive operation.
SDXC memory card support – The SD memory card slot enables users to save and read camera setting files and device settings using SD cards.