The AV-HS450E HD/SD video switcher offers a greater value than any other in its class. The two-rack-sized HS450E switcher comes standard with 16 HD/SD-SDI inputs (expandable to 20 with optional I/O boards), four HD/SD-SDI outputs and two DVI-D outputs. The switcher incorporates full 10-bit HD processing for maximum picture quality, and accepts optional boards for additional up-conversion, down-conversion and scaling of many video formats. This high-performance switcher is a flexible, economical solution for mid-size studios, mobile vehicles and mobile production systems.
The HS450E’s built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen), eliminating the need for a rack full of expensive monitors. Additional standard features include four independent AUX busses, up-conversion on 4 inputs and full color correction on 8 others, dual Picture-In-Picture display, two downstream keyers, a very high-quality chroma key, dual 3D DVE’s, shot and PiP memories, and much more.
Key Features (Standard Equipment):
• Built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen)
• MultiViewer windows can be assigned to any outputs and offer with easy control of labels and borders, Preview (green) and Program (red) Tally Indicators
• Four independent AUX busses, with mix transitions to AUX 1, also offers a clean feed with layer selection for IMAG, Webcasts and other applications
• 16 HD/SD-SDI Inputs standard. HD/SD (format depends on switcher system setting)
• 4 HD/SD-SDI outputs standar. (format depends on switcher system setting)
• 2 DVI-D outputs standard (scalable to 1920×1200) for display of MultiViewers (or other outputs) with large flat panel monitors or projectors.
• Switchable frame-synchronizers on all inputs ensure reliable, glitch-free switching, even with asynchronous sources
• Color correction adjustments (with 6-axis matrix) standard on eight inputs, for precise image matching of different sources
• Switchable up-conversion standard on four inputs – for easy integration of legacy sources
• Wide range of high-quality 3D digital effects (2 channels) for creative versatility
• One upstream and two downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer employing Primatte® algorithms
• 10 shot memories and 10 PinP memories with timed transitions, for streamlined operation
• Six User programmable function buttons – for customized workflow
• The switcher supports HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24Psf,* 1080/23.98Psf,* 720/59.94p and 720/50p) and SD (480/59.94i and 576/50i) formats
• SD card slot for graphics import/export and saving of all system settings
• Ethernet port for PC graphics transfer with auto sizing software and alpha channel support
• 4 Frame Memories for rapid access to stills and graphics
• Direct Control of one Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera via RS-422 remote port, with storage and recall of up to 10 presets per camera.
• Expanded control of up to five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera (with source/control switching) when used with AW-series controller, storage and recall of 10 presets per camera.
• Two I/O option slots for expansion to 20 inputs or 10 outputs using AV-HS04M series cards.
• Dual RS-422 ports for editor, pan-tilt, expansion panel control and machine communication
• Tally/GPI with Preview and Program Tally
• Genlock with Blackburst or TRI input, plus switchable frame syncs for easy systemization
• Dual redundant power supplies. (2) A.C. for mainframe, (2) 12V DC for control panel (AC adapters also included.)
• Compact, two-rack size mainframe, perfect for mobile or studio use
• Control Panel: weight – 8.6 pounds; dimensions: approx. 22″ W x 3-1/2″ H x 11-13/16″ D
• Mainframe: weight – approx. 21.6 pounds; dimensions: 19″ W x 3-1/2″ H x 18-1/2″ D