Panasonic AV-HS450E 16+ Input HD/SD Switcher with Dual-screen MultiViewer display
– 16 Standard Inputs/Six Standard Outputs (Max. 20 Inputs/10 Outputs)
– HD/SD Multi-Format Support
– Built-in Frame Synchronizer for All Input Channels
– Up-Converter, Dot by Dot and Video Processing
– Four Aux Buses and Two P-in-P
– A Wide Range of Transitions and Effects
– Up to 20 Windows, Dual-Monitor MultiViewer Display
– Superior PTZ Camera System Control
– 3D Compatibility: Switch up to Nine 3D Image Inputs
The AV-HS450E HD/SD video switcher offers a greater value than any other in its class. The two-rack-sized HS450E switcher comes standard with 16 HD/SD-SDI inputs (expandable to 20 with optional I/O boards), four HD/SD-SDI outputs and two DVI-D outputs. The switcher incorporates full 10-bit HD processing for maximum picture quality, and accepts optional boards for additional up-conversion, down-conversion and scaling of many video formats. This high-performance switcher is a flexible, economical solution for mid-size studios, mobile vehicles and mobile production systems.
The HS450E’s built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen), eliminating the need for a rack full of expensive monitors. Additional standard features include four independent AUX busses, up-conversion on 4 inputs and full color correction on 8 others, dual Picture-In-Picture display, two downstream keyers, a very high-quality chroma key, dual 3D DVE’s, shot and PiP memories, and much more.
Key Features (Standard Equipment):
• Built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen)
• MultiViewer windows can be assigned to any outputs and offer with easy control of labels and borders, Preview (green) and Program (red) Tally Indicators
• Four independent AUX busses, with mix transitions to AUX 1, also offers a clean feed with layer selection for IMAG, Webcasts and other applications
• 16 HD/SD-SDI Inputs standard. HD/SD (format depends on switcher system setting)
• 4 HD/SD-SDI outputs standar. (format depends on switcher system setting)
• 2 DVI-D outputs standard (scalable to 1920×1200) for display of MultiViewers (or other outputs) with large flat panel monitors or projectors.
• Switchable frame-synchronizers on all inputs ensure reliable, glitch-free switching, even with asynchronous sources
• Color correction adjustments (with 6-axis matrix) standard on eight inputs, for precise image matching of different sources
• Switchable up-conversion standard on four inputs – for easy integration of legacy sources
• Wide range of high-quality 3D digital effects (2 channels) for creative versatility
• One upstream and two downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer employing Primatte® algorithms
• 10 shot memories and 10 PinP memories with timed transitions, for streamlined operation
• Six User programmable function buttons – for customized workflow
• The switcher supports HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24Psf,* 1080/23.98Psf,* 720/59.94p and 720/50p) and SD (480/59.94i and 576/50i) formats
• SD card slot for graphics import/export and saving of all system settings
• Ethernet port for PC graphics transfer with auto sizing software and alpha channel support
• 4 Frame Memories for rapid access to stills and graphics
• Direct Control of one Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera via RS-422 remote port, with storage and recall of up to 10 presets per camera.
• Expanded control of up to five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera (with source/control switching) when used with AW-series controller, storage and recall of 10 presets per camera.
• Two I/O option slots for expansion to 20 inputs or 10 outputs using AV-HS04M series cards.
• Dual RS-422 ports for editor, pan-tilt, expansion panel control and machine communication
• Tally/GPI with Preview and Program Tally
• Genlock with Blackburst or TRI input, plus switchable frame syncs for easy systemization
• Dual redundant power supplies. (2) A.C. for mainframe, (2) 12V DC for control panel (AC adapters also included.)
• Compact, two-rack size mainframe, perfect for mobile or studio use
• Control Panel: weight – 8.6 pounds; dimensions: approx. 22″ W x 3-1/2″ H x 11-13/16″ D
• Mainframe: weight – approx. 21.6 pounds; dimensions: 19″ W x 3-1/2″ H x 18-1/2″ D
|Video format:||HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/23.98F*, 1080/24psF*, 720/59.94p, 720/50p)
SD (480/59.94i, 576/50i)
*AV-HS04 M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 and M7 optional boards are not compatible.
|Video processing:||Y:Cb:Cr, 4:2:2 10 bit (8 bit for FMEM)
RGB, 4:4:4 8 bit
|Video Input:||A maximum of 20 input channels
Standard: 16 SDI inputs (IN 1 to 16)
Optional: Maximum of 4 inputs (IN A1, A2, B1, B2)
(Up to 2 optional boards may be inserted into the 2 input/output
|Video Output:||A maximum of 10 input channels
Standard: 4 SDI outputs (OUT 1 to 4 each, 2 output distribution for
Option: Maximum of 4 inputs (OUT A1, A2, B1, B2)
(Up to 2 optional boards may be inserted into the 2 input/output
Standard: 2 DVI-D outputs (OUT5, OUT6)*
XGA (1024 x 768), WXGA (1280 x 768), SXGA (1280 x 1024), WSXGA
(1680 x 1050), UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Vertical frequency: 60 Hz
*Does not support analog outputs
|Reference input/output:||GENLOCK: Black burst or TRI input signal (loop through inputs)
Internal synchronization: Black burst outputs
|BKGD:||WIPE/DVE pattern: Wipe, squeeze, slide, 3D, 2 channel DVE pattern
Transition type: Cut, mix, wipe (including DVE)
Image effect: PGM/A, PST/B BUS
Effect: Mosaic, mono color, paint
|Keyer:||Number of keys: 1
Key type: Linear key, luminance key, chroma key, full key
Transition type: Cut, mix, wipe
WIPE/DVE pattern: Wipe, squeeze, slide, 3D pattern
|DSK:||Number of keys: 2
Key type: Linear key, luminance key
Transition type: MIX
|PinP:||Number of PinP: 2
Transition type: MIX
|AUX Bus:||1-4 *AUX BUS1 is compatible with MIX
*Frame Synchronizer: IN 1 to 16
*Freeze: IN 1 to 16
*Up-converter: IN 13-16
Color collector: IN 9 to 16
*Specification for IN A1, A2, B1 and B2 depend on the specs of the
mounted optional equipment.
Labels tally indication, split-screen (the screen may be split into 4, 9, 10 and 16 sections)
*A maximum of 20 channels may be simultaneously displayed on 2
Other function: OSD, phase adjustment, chroma key sample marker
|Memory function:||Shot memory, BKGD/wipe memory, PinP memory|
|Interface:||PANEL: RJ45 x 1 (to connect to the control panel)
EDITOR: D-sub 9 pin x 1, RS-422 (GVG protocol compatible)
COM: D-sub 9 pin x 1, pan-tilt system control
TALLY/GPI: D-sub 50 pin x 1
LAN: RJ45 x 1
|Power supply/Power consumption (TBD):||AC 100 V to 240 V
50 Hz/60 Hz, 170 W
|Operating Temperature:||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (TBD):||(2RU 482 mm x 88 mm x 471 mm (19″ x 3-1/2″ x 18-1/2″) (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.5 kg (23.1 lbs) (without options/excluding accessories)
Approx. 11.0 kg (24.3 lbs) (with full options/excluding accessories)
|CONTROL PANEL – Interface::||Mainframe: RJ45 x 1 (to connect to the mainframe)
TALLY/GPI: D-sub 25 pin x 1
|Removable media:||SD memory card: Still image file loading/saving, setup data back up|
|Power Supply / Power consumption:||DC 12V 2A, 24 W (comes with an AC adapter)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||560 mm x 88 mm x 300 mm (22″ x 3-1/2 ” x 11-13/16 “)(excluding protrusions)|
|Weight-2:||Approx. 4.0 kg (8.8 lbs) (excluding accessories)|
All items that are available for purchase online are subjected to availability. For item that are available, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email to show that your order had been processed and is ready for collection / to be delivered. In the event whereby the item ordered is unavailable, a notification email will be sent and refund will be initiated immediately.
Self-collect: Item will be ready for collection at our store once the confirmation email is received. Orders that are made on the Weekends or Public Holiday may take about 2-4 working days to process.
Delivery (Local, Singapore): Small items: Delivery will take approximately 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Singpost or local couriers.
Large / Bulky items: Delivery will take approximately 7-10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Expandore.
Delivery (Overseas); Shipment will be arranged with our courier partners to be delivered to your shipping address.