Panasonic AV-HS6000 2ME Live Switcher
This 2ME live switcher gives sure operability with an intuitive new UI design.
Panasonic AV-HS6000, a new model in the HS series, employs a newly designed, easy-to-use graphical control panel to support accurate switching. And even with a 3U size compact design, it is equipped with abundant inputs and outputs for great system integration as seen by its 32 SDI and two DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs.
To top it all off, situations where creative video production is demanded alongside fast response are handled by providing four DVEs per ME to enable diverse transitions. This new Panasonic AV-HS6000 2ME live switcher, built on years of technical expertise in broadcasting, gives solid support for studio sub-control room and OB vans where live images are handled in rushed environment.
HD – 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/24PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
SD – 480/59.94i, 576/50i
Graphical Control Panel
- Multi-selection panel: The multi-selection panel is set up for each ME for quick access to various functions such as wipe patterns, shot memory and event memory.
- Tactile color LCD switch: To support sure operation, the multiselection panels employ switch so that you can make sure keys being pressed, supporting sure opetration.
- Crosspoint buttons: Crosspoint buttons can be grouped by buttons lights with multiple color.
- Label display panel: The monochrome OLED panel is set up for each ME so that graphics can be displayed on the cross point buttons.
Standard 34 Inputs/16 Outputs
- Equipped with 32 SDI and two DVI inputs plus 16 SDI outputs.
- Frame synchronizer built in to the 16 input channels.
- Eight inputs and four outputs equipped with color correctors.
- Four inputs equipped with up-converter and two outputs equipped with down-converter.
Various Transitions and Extensive Key Functions
- Equipped with four DVE and two DVE (2D) per ME to handle backgrounds and keys.
- AUX bus equipped with mix transitions.
- Equipped with real-time high-quality chroma keying that employs Primatte?* algorithm. Standard 1ch/ME is expandable up to 4ch/ME.
- Equipped with 4ch/ME (total 8ch) of key which is capable of PinP.
- Equipped with 4ch of downstream key.
- Equipped with 4ch of upstream key.
- Equipped with four independent MultiViewer display.
- Single screen can be split up to 16 screens.
- Labels, tally, audio level meter and marker can be displayed.
- Web server function: The switcher can be set and operated via an Ethernet connection.
Redundant Operation System for Peace of Mind
- The power supply for switcher and control panel is redundant.
- Operation by two panels is possible by IP connection.