Panasonic AW-HE130W HD Integrated PTZ Camera
The Panasonic AW-HE130W delivers the highest image quality of any integrated pan/tilt/zoom camera. Featuring a fast 20X zoom lens and a three 2.2 mega pixel U.L.T. MOS imagers supporting Full HD video capture, the compact Panasonic AW-HE130W produces excellent video in a wide range of shooting conditions.
Ideally suited for such demanding applications as sports, staging, House of Worship, news and government video, the Panasonic AW-HE130W is equipped with the same high-performance sensors and digital signal processing used in Panasonic broadcast camcorders such as the AG-HPX370. With a 1000 TV lines of resolution and a 60dB signal-to-noise ratio.
The Panasonic AW-HE130W sets a new performance standard for integrated PTZ cameras, with advanced features as 16-axis color correction and Panasonic’s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch). HD-SD/SDI, HDMI, Analog Component, and SD Composite outputs are all built-in, for out-of-the-box ease of deployment.
The Panasonic AW-HE130W camera’s 20X optical zoom lens covers an extended range of shooting situations, from small room wide-angle to back of the house ultra-telephoto, with 35mm equivalents of 32.1 mm at wide-angle to 642.5 mm at telephoto.
Remote controlled neutral density filters, DRS, shutter, and other functions enable optimal exposure for a wide range of shooting conditions. The camera’s fast, quiet integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt of -30° to 210°.
The Panasonic AW-HE130W supports both RS-422 serial control and IP control with dedicated RJ-45 connectors. It is compatible with current Panasonic controllers such as the AW-RP655 and AW-HS50, and with many serial and IP control systems from Crestron, AMX and other vendors.
The Panasonic AW-HE130W supports both direct and Web-based IP remote control, so the camera can be securely operated and adjusted remotely from an ordinary browser-equipped PC-anywhere in the world.
- HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite
- Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i
- Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included
- Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white; and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
- Built-in remote-controllable, four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
- Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
- Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
- A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory, and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.