Panasonic BT-3DL2550E 25.5″ 3D Production Display Monitor
The Panasonic BT-3DL2550E 25.5″ 3D LCD Monitor is a powerful 3D production tool with professional features such as dual HD-SDI and DVI interfaces as well as multiple display options. Whether utilized with the AG- 3DA1 fully-integrated Full HD professional 3D camcorder or with 3D rigs, the 3DL2550 displays high-quality, flicker-free 3D content and is equipped with invaluable production tools to help with your 3D production.
Designed for broadcast and other professional applications, the full 1920 x1200 resolution display provides exceptional color performance and a ruggedized frame, in addition to offering high-quality 2D performance.
The Panasonic BT-3DL2550E LCD Video Monitor features a wide color gamut and 10-bit 3D LUT (Look-Up Table) for faithful color reproduction. It is also capable of displaying 3D images for viewing with 3D Polarized Eyewear. The 3DL2550 supports three types of 3D video input: simultaneous, line-by-line and side-by-side. The monitor also features a special 3D display function for image acquisition with rig-type 3D camera systems.
Design and Functionality for Diverse Applications
A Space-Saving 64.8 cm/25.5 inches Full-HD Monitor (3D/2D)
The Panasonic BT-3DL2550E is a full-HD WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixel) high resolution IPS monitor. The interface section and operation section are integrated into the compact body. Taking advantage of the slim size and light weight of the LCD panel, this integrated design enhances setup flexibility and simplifies operation.
Function Keys (3D/2D)
Each of the function keys on the front panel can be assigned with a function selected from various display and switchover functions to enable one-touch display ON/OFF or mode change. These function buttons speed operation and customize the functions to the individual user’s needs.
Functions Assignable to Function Keys
HV Delay/Autosetup/Blue Only/Gamma Select/Color Space/SD Aspect/Scan/Two Window/Sub Input Sel./Marker/Level Meter/Cross Hatch/Mono/Time Code/Closed Caption/ Anamo/3D Input Type/Simul Mode/H Mirror/Undef (Operable functions vary slightly between 3D and 2D.)
A Wealth of Input Terminals Support Multiple Formats (3D/2D)
- SDI (HD/SD): Two SDI inputs with an automatic HD/SD switching function, which can be used for simultaneous 3D input, and one SDI active through output are provided as standard.
- DVI-D (HDCP supported): This terminal can be used for 3D line-by-line/side-by-side input as well as connection of a digital device. It connects to an HDMI cable via a commercially available conversion cable.
- Analog (2D only): Equipped with composite and component (switchable between YPBPR and RGB) terminals. The RGB input allows the use of the BT-3DL2550 as a PC monitor.
* DVI-A (analog) and DVI-DL (Dual Link) are not supported.
Other Features and Functions (3D/2D)
- RS-232C (9-pin) and GPI (9-pin) remote input terminals
- Tally lamps (red and green)
- Headphone jack
- Silent design with fanless drive ideal for use in editing studios and MA rooms
- Power Save mode reduces power consumption
- Wall-mountable (BT-WMA26G Wall-Mounting Hardware sold separately)