Panasonic PT-DS20K2 10,000:1 High Contrast ratio DLP Projector
Ultra-Bright and Detailed Images
• 20,000 lm of brightness for large venues.
• Real Motion Processor combines Frame-Creation and 120 Hz processing for fluid motion reproduction.
• Next-generation Detail Clarity Processor delivers crisp and detailed image quality.
• High 10,000:1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Iris.
• System Daylight View 3 for enhanced color performance in bright rooms and mapping applications.
• Waveform Monitor function for easy adjustment of black/white level.
• DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training.
• Active 3D projection capability.
Panasonic PT-DS20K2 High Reliability and Low CTO
• Extended lamp replacement cycle of 3,000 hours.
• Liquid cooling with highly efficient quad-lamp system reduces operational noise.
• Stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 ° C.
• Quad-lamp system allows 24/7 operation in Lamp Relay mode.
• Easy lamp replacement from rear side.
• Eco filter requires no maintenance for 12,000 hours.
• Durable, precision-tuned optical engine.
• High efficiency lamps reduce power consumption.
Panasonic PT-DS20K2 Versatile Installation Flexibility
• Flexible installation with 360 ° vertical cabinet rotation.
• Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with Edge blending, Color matching, and Digital image enlarging.
• Geometric Adjustment for projection on curved or spherical surfaces.
• Compatible with the ET-UK20 optional upgrade kit featuring Geometry Manager Pro software.
• Multi-Unit Brightness Control.
• Compatible with Panasonic Multi Monitoring & Control Software and Early Warning Software.
• Single-cable DIGITAL LINK connection transmits video and control signals for up to 100 m (328 ft).
• Portrait mode capability (Mounting the optional lamp units for portrait mode is required).
• Abundant terminals including 3G-SDI inputs (PT-DZ21K2 features inputs x 2).