Panasonic PT-DW17K2 17,000 lm of brightness for large venues DLP Projector
Ultra-Bright and Detailed Images
- 17,000 lm of brightness for large venues.
- Next-generation Detail Clarity Processor delivers crisp and detailed image quality.
- High 10,000:1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Iris.
- System Daylight View 3 for enhanced color performance in bright rooms and mapping applications.
- Waveform Monitor function for easy adjustment of black/white level.
- DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training.
High Reliability and Low CTO
- Extended lamp replacement cycle of 3,000 hours.
- Liquid cooling with highly efficient quad-lamp system reduces operational noise.
- Stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 ° C.
- Quad-lamp system allows 24/7 operation in Lamp Relay mode.
- Easy lamp replacement from rear side.
- Eco filter requires no maintenance for 12,000 hours.
- Durable, precision-tuned optical engine.
- High efficiency lamps reduce power consumption.
Panasonic PT-DW17K2 Versatile Installation Flexibility
- Flexible installation with 360 ° vertical cabinet rotation.
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with Edge blending, Color matching, and Digital image enlarging.
- Geometric Adjustment for projection on curved or spherical surfaces.
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control.
- Compatible with Panasonic Multi Monitoring & Control Software and Early Warning Software.
- Single-cable DIGITAL LINK connection transmits video and control signals for up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Portrait mode capability . (Mounting the optional lamp units for portrait mode is required)
- Abundant terminals including 3G-SDI inputs (PT-DZ16K2 features inputs x 1).