Panasonic PT-DX820W Exceptionally Low 30 dB Noise in normal mode
Bright, high-quality images with many advanced functions satisfy versatile applications. Along with operating noise of just 30 dB,* the PT-DX820 Series is perfect for noise-critical situations such as museums, exhibitions and auditoriums.
- Outstanding images with low noise operation
- Reliable operation with low maintenance cost and time
- Flexible system functionality
NOTES ON USE
1. Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock.
2. The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a loud sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
3. The projector uses of high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
• Never place objects on top of the projector while it is in operation.
• Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (19-11/16 in) or more around the projector’s exhaust openings.
• Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated between them. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
• If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, the temperature of the air surrounding the projector must be between 0 °C (32 °F) and 40 °C (104 °F). Also, make sure the projector’s intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake.
4. If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the multi-lamp optical system’s alternating lamp operation function (Lamp Relay mode). The projector can be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in dual-lamp operation mode. Allow a minimum of two hours per week of non-operation time per lamp if using the dual-lamp operation mode.
5. The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
• The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
• The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
• The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
6. Because the ET-DLE055/DLE030 is a fixed short-throw lens, the lens shift function cannot be used with it.
7. Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may vary (flicker). This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.