Panasonic PT-DZ13K Conference and Large Venue DLP™ Projectors
The Panasonic PT-DZ13K Series of 3-Chip DLP projectors combine high levels of picture quality, reliability, function and system expandability into a compact body. Packed with original, advanced Panasonic technology, these projectors supply the flexibility to meet a wide range of applications.
• A compact body with 12,000 lm* of brightness and high picture quality.
• A maximum 2,500-hour lamp replacement cycle and a low power consumption of 1,000 W supports the total cost of ownership (TCO).
• Active 3D projection capability
• Optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20) featuring new Geometry Manager Pro for specially shaped screens is available
• Portrait mode capability (requires the optional ET-LAD320P or ET-LAD320PW lamp units and updating the projector’s firmware to MAIN Ver. 2.00 or later).