Panasonic PT-EW730ZE WXGA 7,000 Lumens LCD Projector
Panasonic PT-EW730ZE LCD projector is a class-leading 7,000 lm of brightness with a contrast ratio of 5,000:1. The iris automatically adjusts to suit ambient lighting conditions. This projector is High Brightness, Low TCO, and Flexible Installation for Versatile Use.
- LCD, 7000 lumens, WXGA
- Daylight View Basic function ensures clear and vivid image quality in bright environments
- Integrated DIGITAL LINK and Displayport connection
- Eco filter enables up to 15000 hours of air filter replacement cycle
The Daylight View Basic Function Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
Panasonic‘s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
DICOM Simulation Mode
This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
Built-in 10-W Speaker
Panasonic PT-EW730ZE projectors feature a high-output 10-watt monaural speaker that produces a large sound volume without requiring external speakers.
- Presentation support/control tools such as Presentation Timer, Freeze Function, and Digital Zoom
- A projector identification system for remote control allocation of up to 64 projectors
- Direct Power Off right after use
- Built-in closed caption decoder (NTSC and 480i (YCBCR) only)
- Lower Maintenance and Running Costs
- Colour Adjustment Function
- Dust-Resistant Cabinet Design and an Eco Filter that Needs No Replacement for 15,000 Hours
- Lamp Replacement Cycle of up to 4,500hours
- Intelligent Lamp Control System Reduces Power Consumption
- Eco Management Functions
- Easy Lamp and Air Filter Replacement
- Quiet 29-dB Design Does Not Interrupt Meetings or Classes