Panasonic PT-MZ16KLBE Laser LCD Projector
Panasonic PT-MZ16KLBE is the quietest and most powerful LCD projector range for learning and business, designed for simplified set-up and maintenance-free operation, reducing the AV manager’s workload. Panasonic PT-MZ16KLBE is a flexible and cost-efficient SOLID SHINETM laser projector that offers up to 16,000 lumens brightness (PT-MZ16K) and WUXGA resolution for high-quality projection with silent operation (38dB in normal mode) and light construction (22kg). It accepts a 4K/60p input signal, which is converted to the projector’s resolution (1920 x 1200).
- Laser 3LCD, 16 000 lumens, WUXGA
- Silent (38dB in normal mode) and light construction (22kg) is ideal for lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- 20 000 hours of maintenance-free operation due to the dustproof construction and long-lasting eco filter
- A triple drive engine ensures non-stop operation with a failover function. A secondary backup signal input and the monitoring function reduce the impact of potential technical faults.
- Flexible installation with a choice of seven optional zoom lenses. Easy setup with Geo Pro software and DIGITAL LINK function
Compatible with Panasonic Geo Manager Pro software
The MZ16 projector range is compatible with Panasonic’s free Geometry Manager Pro software, which massively cuts setup time for projectors and significantly reduces installation work. You can also export and import the settings of adjustment data between units, significantly reducing setup time in situations where multiple projectors are being used. Optional upgrade kits can be purchased to enable geometric adjustment for 3D mapping (ET-CUK20) and for auto-screen adjustment (ET-UK10), enabling you to set up multiple projectors simultaneously, to save time and expense.
Versatile Installation with Zero Screen Offset
8 optional interchangeable lenses cover every installation situation at wide throw distances from 0.330:1 to 7.40:1.
Compatible lenses include the ET-EMU100 and Ultra-Short-Throw Zoom Lens. The throw-ratio of 0.330–0.354:1 (WUXGA) produces a 200-inch image at a distance of about 1.42 m (4.66 ft). The distracting gap between the top of the image and the ceiling is eliminated to maximize coverage and create greater visual impact.
Redundant laser engine and signal input for improved reliability
The projector’s triple drive engine enables continuous operation. If a laser bank fails unexpectedly, the MZ16 will continue projecting with two-thirds brightness. You can also switch from main input to secondary signal input in the case of a cable emergency. If a signal input fails, the projector will automatically switch to any selected input sources (HDMI, DVI-D, SDI, RGB, or DIGITAL LINK) to enable projection to continue uninterrupted.