Panasonic PT-RS30K Ultra-High Brightness 3-Chip DLP Projector
Original Technology for Elite Performance
- Combines 3-Chip DLP™ with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for bright and immersive picture quality.
- Accurate Rec. 709-compliant color-space reproduction.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation.
- Minimal maintenance required under continuous operation.
- Dustproof design featuring hermetically sealed laser modules, long-life Eco Filter, and refined air-intake system.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F).
Magnificent Image Quality and Reliable Operation
- 31,000 lm of brightness with durable performance.
- Real Motion Processor 120 Hz frame-creation technology for smooth motion reproduction.
- Dynamic Contrast laser light-source modulation achieves high 20,000:1 contrast.
- Detail Clarity Processor 5 clarifies and enhances fine details with advanced processing algorithm.
- System Daylight View 3 improves color perception in bright environments and in mapping applications.
- Quiet operation with original cooling technology.
Panasonic PT-RS30K Versatile System and Installation Flexibility
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector family.
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft).
- Eyebolt multi-rigging compatibility.
- Multiple projector stacking available without frame.
- Convenient one-box design.
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens.
- Multi-Unit Brightness and Color Control.
- Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20).