Panasonic PT-RZ12K 3-Chip DLP Reference Laser Performance Projectors
The Panasonic PT-RZ12K 12,000 lm 3-Chip DLP™ Series projectors combine class-leading imaging with the practical advantages of Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser technology: minimal picture quality degradation over long periods in continuous use, 20,000-hour maintenance-free operation*, flexible installation, failsafe reliability, and a wealth of powerful features for creative visual presentations in large spaces.
* At this time the brightness will have decreased to approximately half of its original level (Dynamic Contrast Mode: 3, Image Mode: Dynamic).
Usage environment affects light source lifespan. Panasonic recommends cleaning or replacing at point of purchase after approximately 20,000 hours. Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
- Extremely compact body up to 12,000 Im
- Up to 20,000 hours maintenance-free at full power
- Fully featured for single or multi-mapping installations
- Precision Color Reproduction
- Dual-Laser Optical Engine Assures Failsafe Reliability