Panasonic PT-RZ770 Combines 1-Chip DLP™ imaging with proprietary SOLID SHINE Projector
Radiant Picture Quality and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Up to 10,400 lm brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
- 1-Chip DLP™ imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
- Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1 contrast.
- Consistent long-lasting picture quality.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity, detail, and depth.
- System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
Consistently Stable Performance
- Filterless dust-resistant optical drive.
- Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation.
- Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years.
- Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light-source failover protection circuitry.
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 37 dB noise levels.
- Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-critical applications.
Panasonic PT-RZ770 Easy System Integration and Installation Flexibility
- Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-unit projection.
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft).
- Quick start/quick off with no cool-down or warm-up required.
- Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
- Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
- Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ET-UK20 Series)