Panasonic PT-VMZ51 WUXGA 5,200 Lumens Laser 3LCD Digital Link Portable Projector
Panasonic PT-VMZ51 projector generates up to 5,200 lm of brightness for spectacularly clear and brilliant images, it’s weight is 14.33 lbs, with optimal brightness for business and education environments with ambient light. Its portable body, 5,200lm, easy-to-manage body. Its lightweight design makes it easy to carry from room to room, and simple to install on the ceiling. The projector’s smooth styling and quiet operation harmonize with your interior space, blending in and keeping attention focused on the presentation.
- Compact and lightweight LCD laser projector
- Clear Images That Are Easy to See in Bright Rooms
- Installation Flexibility Adapts Projection to Any Space
- Smooth and Effortless Collaboration
- Power Consumption Reduced by 20 %
- Reduce Interruptions and Callout Frequency
- Versatile 1.6x Zoom with Wide-Range V/H Lens-Shift
- Digital Zoom Extender Function
- Supports 4K Input-Signals1 via HDMI and DIGITAL LINK2
- Screen Adjustment Function
- Quick On/Quick Off and Direct Off
- Simple Operation with Auto Signal Switching
- Plug-and-Play Display with Memory Viewer
Bright, High-Visibility Images in Well-Lit Spaces
Because office and classroom projectors are used with the room lights on and window blinds open, they need a high light output to produce a bright image. Thanks to a carefully refined optical engine, Panasonic PT-VMZ51 generates up to 5,200 lm of brightness, more than most professional projectors of a similar size. Dim, washed-out projections are history: expect big, bright, vivid pictures in bright environments to stimulate viewer engagement with the lesson or meeting content.
High 3,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast
Input signals are analyzed frame by frame to regulate light output for the best contrast performance in every scene. As well as accurately reproducing pictures that contain a mix of dark and bright hues, Dynamic Contrast is more energy efficient than other technologies and can be optimized to suit the content or the room’s lighting. The projector’s high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio provides better detail definition in shadows with deeper blacks, brighter whites, and more natural skin tones for a better sense of depth and definition.
Daylight View Basic Optimizes Image Quality in Bright Rooms
Daylight View Basic enhances image sharpness by clarifying detail definition in dark areas of the picture, which can be difficult to see in bright light. A sensor measures the amount of ambient light in the room and optimizes halftone color and brightness for best results according to surrounding levels of illumination.