Panasonic Viewer Software Lite Network Camera Recorder with Viewer Software
The Network Camera Recorder with Viewer Software Lite provides for free some of the functions from the Network Camera Recorder with Viewer Software (BB-HNP17), and is used in order to view images from network cameras as moving images with JPEG, and record images.
- A maximum of 16 cameras can be registered.
- Connected cameras can only use the JPEG data format. MPEG-4 and H.264 are not supported.
- The highest resolution that can be used is VGA (640×480).
- A maximum of 4 cameras can be displayed on the multi-monitoring window at the same time.
- The following functions cannot be used: Remote Access, File Conversion, Time specified color night view, Preset Sequence, Forward, Check the Connection with the Camera, Event detection recording (Motion Detection, Alarm Detection, etc.), Control when event is detected, SSL connection with the camera, and Import/Export.
- Support service is not provided for this software.
- There are no accessories with this software.
- When installing the Network Camera Recorder with Viewer Software (BB-HNP17), first uninstall the Network Camera Recorder with Viewer Software Lite.