The Panasonic WV-SW397A i-PRO SmartHD Super Dynamic Weather-Resistant HD PTZ Dome Network Camera is suitable for use in high-end applications such as casinos, airports, transportation and correctional facilities, where detailed imaging is of prime importance. The Panasonic WV-SW397A camera captures high-quality footage with good sensitivity, thanks to its new MOS image sensor.
Panasonic’s UniPhier LSI chip allows this network camera to simultaneous stream real-time imagery in H.264 and JPEG formats at a full frame resolution of 1280 x 720 at 30 fps. With the Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technology at its core, this Panasonic WV-SW397A dome camera delivers 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras. This increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas. The Panasonic WV-SW397A camera also comes equipped with Panasonic’s Face Super Dynamic technology that captures clear face images by precisely detecting the position of a human face.
The Panasonic WV-SW397A camera features ClearSight™ Rain-resistant Dome Coating, which significantly increases the operational utility of outdoor cameras in wet weather. This innovative hydrophilic coating allows rain drops to flatten onto the surface of the camera dome, significantly reducing optical distortion and providing better visibility in rainy conditions. In addition, the coated surface resists the development of water stains and dust accumulation reducing dome maintenance.
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• 45x HD extra optical zoom at 1,280 x 720 (30x optical zoom), 90x extra optical zoom at 640×360 resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 1080x zoom.
• Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
• Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (ICR) function: 0.1 lx (Color), 0.013 lx (B/W) at F1.6 *ICR: IR Cut filter Removal
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• 360 degrees endless Panning
• Advanced auto tracking: The camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
• SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.
• Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions
• Rain wash coating dome cover
• Ambient Operating Temperature : -50 °C to 55 °C (- 58 °F to 131 °F )
• Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
• AEM (Auto Eyelid Mechanism) offers images that are more natural and easy to watch reducing doubled images when direction of the lens moved above the horizontal.