No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rode HS2-PS Pink Small Lightweight Headset Microphone
RODE HS2-PS is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter’s mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RODE HS2-PS features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
Rode HS2-PS headset is connected via a 1.2m (4′) braid shielded, Kevlar reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RODE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The Rode HS2-PS light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarised Condenser|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||60Hz – 18kHz|
|Maximum SPL||122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||189.0mV|
|Sensitivity||-47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||36dB-A|
|Dimensions||50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 5 years|