RODE i-XLR Digital XLR interface for iOS devices
The Rode i-XLR is a broadcast quality XLR to Lightning interface for iOS devices, that allows reporters, correspondents and audio professionals to quickly and easily capture professional interview dialogue to a smartphone or tablet.
A generous three meter shielded cable allows the operator to store the phone in a pocket or bag, and a headphone output with adjustable level on the body makes it easy to monitor your audio during an interview.
- High quality digital interface for XLR microphones
- 3m shielded Lightning cable
- 3.5mm headphone jack with variable level
- -20dB pad switchable in app*
- Record status LED on device*
- Compatible with all dynamic and self-powered microphones