Rode Wireless GO II Compact Wireless Microphone System
Rode Wireless Go II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual-channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a belt pack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Rode Wireless Go II world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn.
The Rode Wireless Go II boasts a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices, and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, onboard recording capabilities, and much more. This is next-generation wireless audio.
- Dual-channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimized for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C, and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices, and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours of battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
- Also available in a Single Set with one transmitter and one receiver
The Wireless GO II takes wireless versatility to new heights. Featuring a 3.5mm TRS analog output for plugging into cameras, plus a digital audio output via USB-C for plugging into smartphones, tablets, and computers, it is perfect for content creation, filmmaking, on-camera or on-stage presentations, vlogging, YouTubing, live streaming and more.
The Wireless GO II also offers the option to record each channel separately or combine the two, ensuring ultimate flexibility in post-production.