Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser s renowned e 835, e 845 and e 865 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser?s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations