Sennheiser ew 112P G3 Wireless Microphone System
Sennheiser ew 112P G3 Wireless Microphone System Robust, user-friendly, and comprehensively equipped reporting set: EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter with Mute function, ME 2 cardioid clip-on microphone.
Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the Sennheiser ew 112P G3?Wireless Microphone perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality.
The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a body-pack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
The adoption of 700 MHz (694 MHz to 806 MHz) spectrum for mobile broadband services had affected numerous wireless microphone users worldwide. In the America and EMEA region, wireless microphone users had successfully migrated to the lower-end of the spectrum and during the process, microphone manufacturers had also offered attractive discount to capture and retain the market share.