Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Evolution Wireless handheld microphone system
Pure sound: the super-cardioid capsule captures more of what you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes the mic very resistant to feedback as well as a great choice for those working with loud stage volume levels. The Sennheiser ew 145 G3 included soundcheck mode on the receiver makes it possible to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously.
The new Sennheiser ew145 G3 sync function allows you to wirelessly link the transmitter with the receiver with a simple push of a button. Lastly, the true diversity receiver has a built-in 5 band equalizer which completes this professional sound package.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
The adoption of 700 MHz (694 MHz to 806 MHz) spectrum for mobile broadband services had affected numerous wireless microphone users worldwide. In the America and EMEA region, wireless microphone users had successfully migrated to the lower-end of the spectrum and during the process, microphone manufacturers had also offered attractive discount to capture and retain the market share.