Sennheiser ew 172 G3 Wireless Instrument System
You have worked hard to get your guitar tone, now retain that great tone but go wireless. The Sennheiser ew 172 G3 system?s new cable emulator feature allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable. Another great new feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner, right on the display.
Sennheiser ew 172 G3?built in 5 band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response: it starts at a thundering 25 Hz, which will especially please players with 5 string bass guitars. ? Plug in and play!
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner
The adoption of 700 MHz (694 MHz to 806 MHz) spectrum for mobile broadband services had affected numerous wireless microphone users worldwide. In the America and EMEA region, wireless microphone users had successfully migrated to the lower-end of the spectrum and during the process, microphone manufacturers had also offered attractive discount to capture and retain the market share.