Sennheiser MKH 8050 Super-cardioid Microphone
Thanks to its super-cardioid pick-up pattern the Sennheiser MKH 8050 offers an even higher attenuation of off-axis sound, than its sister model MKH 8040. Thus, it is a perfect choice for recording soloists, and when absolute acoustical separation is demanded. Its balanced frequency response throughout the whole pick-up pattern ensured that large instruments like the grand piano but also orchestras sound musically flawless and free of distortion.
The Nextel? coating of the Sennheiser MKH 8050 prevents reflections, giving you the freedom to position the microphone according to acoustic criteria alone.
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular Design
- Wide frequency response: 30 ? 50,000 Hz
- Extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Balanced frequency response within the pick-up pattern
- Very even directional diagram
- Non-reflective Nextel? coating
- Optimum separation of instruments
- Timbrally identical with the other 8000-series microphones for optimum aural compatibility