The closed, dynamic, Sennheiser PX 200-II mini headphones immerses you in great sound. The speakers provide excellent isolation from outside noises, so you can enjoy a superb listening experience without being disturbed – or disturbing others.
Strong neodymium magnets ensure low sound distortion to deliver powerful Sennheiser stereo and boost the quality of all your MP3s.
The Sennheiser PX 200-II is very lightweight, and thanks to the soft leatherette earpads, comfortable to wear for hours on end. When it’s time to stow the headset, the PX 200-II’s award-winning fold and flip design features a unique mechanism that lets you easily fold it up and store it in the supplied pouch. The steel-reinforced headband ensures lasting strength and durability.
• Closed (sealed) on-ear design blocks outside noise
• Re-engineered, durable single-sided cable eliminates tangles
• Integrated volume control for on-the-go volume adjustments
• Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
• Fold n’ flip: the headphone collapses into a compact size when not in use
• Convenient carrying pouch included
• Optimized for all MP3 players, iPod, iPhone
• Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
• Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets