Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 features high RF transmission power
The Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 hand-held transmitter features high RF transmission power for extra-reliable reception. Even more impressive is the sound of the super-cardioid microphone capsule which is highly feedback-resistant. Built-in charging contacts can charge the optional rechargeable battery by simply placing the mic on the optional charger.
With German-engineered components from stage-tested technology, the Sennheiser SKM 500-945 G3 is made for performances that leave a lasting impression.
- Sturdy metal housing 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
The adoption of 700 MHz (694 MHz to 806 MHz) spectrum for mobile broadband services had affected numerous wireless microphone users worldwide. In the America and EMEA region, wireless microphone users had successfully migrated to the lower-end of the spectrum and during the process, microphone manufacturers had also offered attractive discount to capture and retain the market share.