Sony BVM-E170 16.5-inch Full-HD Reference OLED Monitor
For professional applications such as colour grading, high-end editing, broadcasting and scientific research, Sony’s leading edge Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology and signals processing expertise ensures absolutely outstanding performance with the Sony BVM-E170.
Sony BVM-E170 Super Top Emission technology enhances OLED’s intrinsic benefits to deliver outstanding black performance, a quick response with virtually no motion blur, and a wide colour gamut. An all-new 12-bit output digital signal processing engine provides a nonlinear cubic conversion colour-management system that delivers precise colour reproduction, stunning picture uniformity, smoother-than-ever gamma performance, and picture quality consistency.
The combination of the Super Top Emission OLED display panel and a dedicated professional display engine makes the BVM-E170 a truly state-of-the-art product.
Sony BVM-E170 16.5-inch (420.0 mm, diag.) Super Top Emission OLED display panel with full-HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and an RGB 10-bit panel driver.
- Superb picture quality
- Outstanding black level display
- Outstanding contrast performance in ambient light and dark environments
- Quick response with virtually no motion blur
- High-purity deep colour reproduction and wide colour gamut
Unique Super Top Emission technology
Sony BVM-E170 Super Top Emission technology is a micro-cavity structure which also incorporates colour filters. The micro-cavity structure uses an optical resonance effect to enhance colour purity and improve light-emission efficiency. In addition, the colour filter of each RGB further enhances the colour purity of emitted light, and reduces ambient light reflection.
Digital signal processing
- 12-bit output accuracy digital signal processing
- Nonlinear cubic conversion colour-management system
- Consistent picture quality using exclusive panel calibration and a colour feedback system
Multi-format signal interfaces
- Multi-format signal interfaces
- Standard ports: 3G/HD/SD-SDI (x2), HDMITM (x1), DisplayPort (x1)*
- Optional ports for up to four optional input adaptors (see the optional accessories)
* DisplayPort will be supported from monitor software version 1.1 or later.
3D signal analyzing functions (3D signal input, 2D display)*
- Difference display
- Checkerboard display
- L/R switch display
- Horopter check display
- Flip H display
* Requires the BKM-250TG 3G-SDI input adaptor (serial number 7200001 or later), sold separately. 3D signals are not displayed in stereoscopic view.
Compatible with BVM-L Series master monitors.