Sony C-800GPAC Studio Tube Condenser Microphone PAC
Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses, Sony C-800G Studio Tube Condenser Microphone is designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality. The Sony C-800G features a high-quality dual large diaphragm for true reproduction of vocal qualities, vacuum tube warm sound quality through a 6AU6 vacuum tube, a unique Peltier-based cooling system to achieve optimum tube operating temperature, and an electronically selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni) for various recording applications. The package includes a power supply (AC-MC800G) and all the necessary accessories.
- Designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality
- Suitable for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses
- High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa
- Low noise and low distortion due to built-in cooling system
- Large diaphragm capsule
- Electronically selectable directivity, either omni- directional or cardioid
Signal-to-noise ratio: 76 dB (Uni), 73 dB (Omni).
High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa.
Frequency response: 20 Hz-18,000 Hz
Dynamic range: 113 dB
There are no reviews yet.