Sony FX3 (ILME-FX3) 4K Full-frame Cinema Line camera with Atomos Ninja V Recorder
Sony FX3 Camera: Explore it inside out
When it comes to cameras we are focused on getting the maximum value out of the price we pay and the Sony FX3 Camera is doing exactly that. It is a content creator’s dream in a camera, the sleek design, amazing features along with a lightweight body makes it a useful investment. Sony FX3 (ILME-FX3) 4K Full-frame Cinema Line camera bundles with Atomos Ninja V Portable monitor/recorder,
With the uprising trend of taking up digital content creation as a profession, Sony is becoming more focused to cater to content creators.
But the Sony ILME-FX3 Camera is appropriate for anyone who is enthusiastic about videography and photography.
Are you confused about whether this will fulfil your professional shooting requirements. Not sure if it has the capabilities of rigorous usage. Well, the answer to these queries will be yes.
The Sony FX3 Camera is absolutely reliable for professional shooting and is definitely adaptable for rigorous usage as well.
Let’s see what it offers in terms of specifications and features.
- Maximum sensitivity.
- Full frame recording.
- Compact design of the body.
- Swift mobility.
- Adaptable for solo shoots.
- Adaptable for professional work.
- Enhanced performance of BIONZ X image-processing engine.
- 4k(QFHD) high-resolution frame rate.
- Cinematic color sensibility with S-Cinetone.
- High functionality under low light scenarios.
- Excellent bokeh
- HDR recordings for crystal clear content.
- HDMI connections are possible with compatible external recorders.
- Extremely accurate autofocus qualities.
- Real-time Eye AF for steady focus on the subject.
Atomos Ninja V Portable Monitor/Recorder
Atomos Ninja V is the ultimate field monitor for the on-the-go film and video creator that values capturing to high quality industry standard codecs like ProRes and ProRes RAW. Record and review shots with clients and crew while in the field. The state-of-the-art screen is manufactured by Atomos and maintains clarity and color in the brightest of conditions and displays the widest dynamic range in HDR.
Ninja V is also packed with professional features to ensure that perfect shot is technically and creatively framed and recorded in all its brilliance.
• Award winning design, precision machined from aluminium for maximum durability
• Record ProRes RAW over HDMI direct from your camera’s full frame sensor
• 4Kp60 10-bit sensor capability
• Instant playback slow motion and frame-by-frame analysis
• Stunning 1000nit 5” touchscreen display
• Calibrated true-to-eye colors
• 10+ stops dynamic range