Sony PMW-RX50 Lightweight and compact dual SxS field recorder
The Sony PMW-RX50 mobile recorder plays and records Full HD XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps, MPEG HD 420 35Mbps, MPEG IMX and DVCAM, making it the ideal companion deck for XAVC camcorders.
As the successor to the PMW-50, the Sony PMW-RX50 has a lot of attractive features, including dual SxS memory card slots offering dual simultaneous recordings, 3G HD/SD-SDI interface and 1080 59.94/50P workflow support and conversion output from 1080/59.94P (50P) to 1080/59.94i (50i). The recorder also has XLR audio input via a removable Audio Box. DC output is also provided for the CBK-WA100 mobile network 3G / 4G / LTE / wireless LAN adaptor.
Companion deck for XAVC camcorders
Sony PMW-RX50 Records Full HD XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP at 1080/59.94, 50P.
Dual simultaneous recordings
Sony PMW-RX50 Can record to two SxS memory cards simultaneously.
Provides XLR audio input.
Monitoring on tablet and file transfer via Wi-Fi
Sony PMW-RX50 Supports CBK-WA100 mobile network wireless LAN adaptor.
- XAVC Recording and Playback from exFAT formatted SxS cards
- 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 recording as MXF files (UDF and exFAT mode)
- Two ExpressCard SxS Memory Card Slots
- Two XLRs for balanced analog audio inputs
- SD Recording and Playback (DVCAM) standard
- Record up to 4 hours 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 in camcorder using two 64 GB SxS-1A memory cards (must be purchased separately)
- UDF (Professional Disc compatible), exFAT, or FAT (XDCAM EX compatible) file format mode recording and playback on SxS memory cards to have similar high res files and workflows with existing XDCAM memory camcorders
- 16:9, 3.5 inch color LCD
- SDI input for recording baseband signals to SxS cards
- SDI output, HDMI output, and Composite output
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Unbalanced audio outputs (RCA x2)
- Low power consumption
- Compact and lightweight
- USB interface for connecting PMW-50 as a card reader
Note: BP-U30, BP-U60, BP-U90 batteries not included