Sony RM-280 Editing Controller For Enhanced Field Operations
– Multiple system frequencies including 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz
– Picture search using the jog/shuttle dial for jog, shuttle and variable-speed playback modes
– Can be powered using the supplied AC adaptor or directly from a connected HDW-S280 HDCAM™ recorder from its DC output
– Easy-to-use keyboard layout provides straightforward operations
– Displays error messages on the VFD display, indicating the type of errors and device name on which the malfunction occurred for instant action to be taken
The Sony RM-280 is a compact editing controller intended for simple VTR remote control or basic two-machine editing. Using the Sony 9-pin protocol, the Sony RM-280 can control up to two VTRs . Its extremely compact and lightweight design allows operators to use it as a handheld VTR remote or place it on any space-limited desktop when used for editing. Basic editing functions including insert and assemble editing are available via its compact but clean button layout, which is accompanied by a jog/shuttle dial. The Sony RM-280 also supports multiple frame rates. By offering such features at a very affordable price, the Sony RM-280 editing controller brings new conveniences into the field operation and compact editing.
– Two-machine editing
– Assemble and insert mode
– Four-channel audio editing
– A variety of edit buttons such as
“IN- and OUT-POINT ENTRY”,
“+ and – TRIM”, “AUTO EDIT”,
“PREVIEW/REVIEW”, “GO TO”,
– TC/CTL/RTC (Relative Time Code) editing mode selectable
– Pinch-on-delay time learning capability for accurate timing adjustments of recorder and player edit in-points
– Edit delay time setting
– Cue signal or tally output via a mini-pin port
– Equipped with reference video input for synchronization with other equipment
VTR Remote Control Functions
– Remote control buttons including
PLAY, REWIND, FAST-FORWARD,
REC, STOP, PAUSE, EDIT, PREROLL
VTR Remote Control Functions
– Various customizable settings
All items that are available for purchase online are subjected to availability. For item that are available, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email to show that your order had been processed and is ready for collection / to be delivered. In the event whereby the item ordered is unavailable, a notification email will be sent and refund will be initiated immediately.
Self-collect: Item will be ready for collection at our store once the confirmation email is received. Orders that are made on the Weekends or Public Holiday may take about 2-4 working days to process.
Delivery (Local, Singapore): Small items: Delivery will take approximately 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Singpost or local couriers.
Large / Bulky items: Delivery will take approximately 7-10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to be delivered upon confirmation of order. Orders will be delivered by Expandore.
Delivery (Overseas); Shipment will be arranged with our courier partners to be delivered to your shipping address.