Sony XC-56 1/3 Progressive Scan B/W Video Camera
When high quality imaging at 30 frames/second with a 12-pin connector are of the essence, turn to the compact champion, Sony’s new XC-56, for the solution. Featuring the same compact and light weight size as Sony’s XC-HR camera series, the C-mount XC-56 B/W camera incorporates a 1/3 type Interline Transfer (IT) Progressive Scan CCD with square pixels and a VGA resolution of 659 x 494.
Although the XC-56 is not a direct replacement, it features the same pin assignment as Sony’s popular XC-55 camera so NO CABLE CHANGE is required when replacing the XC-56 for the XC-55 camera.
The new XC-56 camera features many of the popular XC-HR50 specifications (i.e., compact size, CCD technology and functions) but at 30 frames/sec in 1N mode so it will work with existing frame grabbers and vision systems with little or no change. Sony’s new XC-56 camera is the ideal solution when you need a progressive scan camera at an affordable price.
- High Resolution – VGA resolution (648 x 494) at 30 full frames per second
- High Rate Scanning – 120 frames per second
- Minimum illumination – 0.5 lux
- Electronic Shutter – 1/100 to 1/15,000 sec
- Ultra Compact and lightweight
- C Mount
- Square Pixels
- All controls external for easy configuration
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Pin out compatible with Sony’s XC-55 camera