TX & RX Wireless Monitor for Vaxis Atom A5
Vaxis Atom A5 TX & RX is a 5.5″ Wireless Monitor that can be used for Recording and Monitoring, Transmit & Receive, ultra power consumption, wireless video transmission & Monitor. The standard Pixel super retina screen, Accurate Sharpening, Peak Brightness – of 1000 Nits, a Contrast Ratio – of 1200:1, Sharp Display – with 401 PPI.
Highly Integration New Experience
All In One Video Transmission System + Monitor Video Record + Playback Wireless Video Transmit + Receiver.
Dual HDMI Ports. Support HDMI loop out, it can be used as an on-camera monitor or as a receiver to loop out a signal to broadcast monitor.
- Wireless Video Transmission system & Monitor in one
- 150m Transmission Range
- Low Latency 80ms Delay
- Dual NPF Battery Slot
- HDMI In, HDMI Out, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Type-C
- Replaceable Antennas
- ATOM Ecosystem, Updated CineOS Software
- 3D LUT Support, Scopes, Image Tools
Dual HDMI Ports. Support HDMI loop out, it can be used as an on-camera monitor or as a receiver to loop out a signal to the broadcast monitor.
Replaceable antenna. Instant replacement according to different needs in different Scenarios.
Break The Chain
5.5″ Screen Adaptation. Redesigned CINE OS for a 5.5″ monitor screen, a new interactive way, to increase your creative passion.
New Menu Graphical Operation menu, better visual effects.
- Scope – Accurate Pictures restore the most realistic color and exposure.
- 3D-LUT – Customize 5 shortcuts up to 50 LUTs can be stored in the monitor
- Peaking – AFCA intelligent focus assist algorithm, sharp focusing.
- Zoom – Multi-touch, two-finger zoom.
- TX/RX in one – Both TX and RX. The transmit and receive states can be switched according to your existing atom series products.
- Record & Playback – Record & playback in one. The recorded MPG-4 files are stored in the TF Card, you can instantly playback and review the footage on set. Preserved files can also be edited directly as proxy files.
- Synchronous Recording – Timecode Sync. No need to manually record. When the camera starts recording, both the transmitter and receiver will start recording synchronously.
Vaxis Atom Family Products