No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Zoom F1-LP Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic
F1 FIELD RECORDER LAVALIER MIC Professional Audio. Up Close
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder Lavalier Mic is the perfect solution for videographers who need to capture the nuance of every word with professional quality audio.
Sound & Story
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder Lavalier Mic completes your videoÃ¢ÂÂs story by providing outstanding audio no matter where your production takes you.
Capture Every Nuance
The F1-LP comes with ZoomÃ¢ÂÂs newly engineered LMF-1 lavalier mic, designed for capturing every nuance. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, perfect for interviews, wedding vows, and more.
Low Profile Design
With its minimal profile, the Zoom F1 attaches neatly on belts, waistbands, or slipped into a pocket so the recorder can be easily concealed.
The LMF-1 Lavalier mic connects directly to the F1 and records to a micro SD card. By recording directly to the F1, interference or noise commonly experienced when using a wireless beltpack system is eliminated.
One-Touch Controls, Easy-To-Read Display
The F1Ã¢ÂÂs one-touch buttons gives you easy access to record levels, limiter control, lo-cut filter and volume output. ItÃ¢ÂÂs newly designed monochromatic LCD display ensures visibility even in bright sunlight.
Essential Features for Videographers
AUTO LOCK: The Record Hold function or the Hold Switch can be used to prevent your subject from accidentally hitting buttons while recording.
NO CHANCE OF OVERLOAD: An on-board limiter and auto-level control keep your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
CONVENIENT POWER SOURCES: The Zoom F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
USB CONNECTIVITY: Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer or iPad using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo Ã¢Â Â" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo Ã¢Â Â" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Ã¢ÂÂMicro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Ã¢ÂÂRuns on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
*Camera not included
|Recording media:||microSD/microSDHC cards|
(Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB)
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
48 kbps, 128 kbps, 192 kbps, 256 kbps, 320 kbps
Mono/stereo ID3v1 tags supported
|Display:||1.25" monochrome LCD|
|MIC IN:||ZOOM mic capsule input|
|MIC/LINE IN:||Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)|
Supports plug-in power (2.5 V)
Input gain: −12 dB – 36 dB
Input impedance: 2 kΩ or more
|Lavalier mic :||Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)|
Sensitivity: -32 dB/1 Pa at 1kHz
Maximum sound pressure input: 115 dB spl
Cable length: 160 cm
|PHONE OUT :||Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)|
Maximum output level: 11 mW 11 mW (into 32 Ω load)
Mass storage operation: USB 2.0 High Speed
Audio interface operation: USB class compliant
44.1kHz/16-bit, 48kHz/16-bit, 2-in/2-out
Transfer method: asynchronous
|POWER:||2 AAA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)|
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
|Recording time using batteries:||Lavalier mic (48 kHz/24-bit, mono, plug-in power on):|
Alkaline batteries: about 10 hours
NiMH batteries 750 mAh): about 9 hours
Lithium batteries: about 16 hours
*The above values are approximate.
|Dimensions:||64 mm (W) x 79.8 mm (D) x 33.3 mm (H)|
|Weight:||120 g (without batteries)|
- F1 Field Recorder
- LMF-1 Lavalier microphone
- WSL-1 Windscreen
- MCL-1 Mic clip
- BCF-1 Belt clip
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick guide