ZOOM R20 MUSICAL FREEDOM FOR MULTI TRACK MINDS
A Multi Track Recorder that redefines easy With a familiar touchscreen interface, Zoom R20 makes it insanely simple to track, edit and mix your songs, letting you focus on the music.
Zoom R20 has the best preamps and noise floor of any multi track recorder Zoom has ever designed. With six XLR inputs, two combo inputs, and 16 tracks of recording, the R20 is perfect for singer-songwriters to full bands.
DRAG. DROP. PINCH. SWIPE. CREATE.
Navigate and edit with ease, via the R20’s 4.3-inch color LCD touchscreen interface.
Color-Coded For Clarity.
Improve your workflow with color-coded faders, gain dials, and touchscreen track regions, making sure you are always adjusting the correct channel.
PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER
Cut, copy, combine and loop. The R20’s interface provides intuitive editing. You’ll immediately feel at home.
SPICE THINGS UP
Polish your tracks and mixes with professional effects such as EQ, compression, and more.
The R20 provides a full MFX processor compatible with Guitar Lab software.
30 genres, 150 rhythm patterns and song form variations, it’s hard to find a drummer this versatile.
18 Built-In Synth Sounds
Plug in a MIDI keyboard via USB-C or use the touchscreen to add sonic textures with the R20’s internal synthesizer.
Zoom R20 can import and playback standard MIDI files allowing you to import bass lines, melodies, piano parts, and more.
Record To SD
Zoom R20 records directly to SDHC or SDXC cards up to 1 TB, giving you plenty of space to track your next song or album.
Monitor and PlayBack
Zoom R20 has a headphone jack for monitoring while recording and dedicated outputs for mixing on your favorite monitors.
versatile Audio Interface
You can use the R20 as an 8-in/4-out or a 2-in/2-out audio interface with PC, Mac and iOS.
Zoom R20 utilizes the Mackie control Protocol to allow you to use the faders and transport controls while recording with your computer and DAW.
Wireless Control App
Use the optional Zoom BTA-1 Bluetooth Adaptor to control the R20 wirelessly from your iOS device.
Accessibility for the Visually Impaired
The first multi-track recorder that allows accessibility for the visually impaired, the R20 Control App features VoiceOver and VoiceOver Gestures.
- 4.3” Full-color LCD touchscreen display
- Easy-to-use DAW-inspired interface
- Record up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously)
- Eight XLR mic preamps, including two mic/line/instrument combo jacks
- Hi-Z available on input 1 and 48V phantom power available on inputs 5-8
- Onboard editing and built-in effects
- Pre-loaded drum loops
- Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth enables wireless control via the R20 Control App
- USB-C audio interface (Multi Track Mode : 8-in / 2-out, Stereo Mode : 2-in / 2-out)
- Records directly to SDHC cards up to 32GB and SDXC cards up to 1TB
- New locking-type AC Adapter (ZAD-1220)
- Up to 24-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV
- Compatible with Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows PC