Whether you’re streaming, recording, or collaborating online, Zoom V3 is packed with effects, harmonizing options, pitch correction and more. Your voice will sound amazing – from home, or anywhere else.
BACK YOURSELF UP
Create and arrange your own backup vocals. Add up to two voices to create your 3-part harmonies in both major and minor keys.
CREATIVE VOICE EFFECTS
Choose from 16 voice-changing effects like Unison and Vocoder to enhance your performance. V3’s parameter knob allows you to fine-tune your sound. The special effects enable you to alter your voice for video game streaming, podcasts, and YouTube videos. In addition to advanced effects, the V3 lets you dial-in reverb, delay and compression using dedicated control knob
MOMENT OF CLARITY
The V3 provides a professional quality pre-amp so you can sound your best. The Enhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic.
ADD MORE FLAVOR
Press the Formant Character button and use the parameter knob to alter your vocal characteristics without changing the pitch.
ZOOM SGV-6 MIC
The optional Zoom SGV-6 microphone is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing ambient noise. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V3 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
USB AUDIO INTERFACE
The V3 connects to your computer or mobile device via USB to become an audio interface for recording and streaming.
Toggle effects precisely on beat with the ZOOM FS01 footswitch, or freely modulate effect parameters with the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal.
The V3 can be used on a tabletop or can be attached to a mic stand using the Zoom HRM-7 (7 inch) or HRM-11 (11inch) Handy Recorder Mount.
- V3 offers 16 creative voice effects plus compression, reverb, delay and enhance
- Add up to two voices to create 3-part harmonies across a full octave
- Independent compression, reverb and delay controls
- Built-in Enhancer for increased sound clarity
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Line outputs for connecting to PA systems or mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Auxiliary input
- Operates for 3.5 hours on 4 AA batteries or with Zoom AD-16 AC adapter