Zoom V6-SP Multi-Effects Vocal Processor
Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level. Zoom V6-SP Multi-Effects Vocal Processor is designed specifically perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
STEP TO ADD FLAVOR
The is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
PLENTY OF PRELOADED PATCHES
With 40 preloaded patches there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
A MIC DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU
The optional SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
KEY PITCH CORRECT
Select the key of your song and the V6 will process your voice to the nearest pitch within the key. Using the ADJUST knob you can determine how fast the processing is executed to obtain a softer or harsher correction to your original voice.
CHROMATIC PITCH CORRECT
The V6 will shift your voice to the nearest chromatic pitch.
MEET YOUR NEW BACKUP SINGERS
The built-in looper allows up to 3:30 of loop creations. Overdub multiple vocal parts all by yourself. Simply step on the footswitch and off you go.
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters